Greg and I have had busy weeks. Greg has been madly creating coats in his studio as the season sets in and I spent part of last week in New York at an auction of American furniture where I did pretty well buying for clients. We have also been at our desks, setting our next moves up at Slum and Blight. The Community Development Block Grant application for help with the facade of the building was due today. We worked on that last week and submitted it early. Our building permit application was submitted today with the final set of architect plans!
...final for now that is....but we have foundation plans and concrete and rebar spec-ed out. Hopefully that business will start in the next week or so...fingers crossed. Some changes, finally!
Thanks to our architects and our structural engineer for squeezing us in. Next time we will know better what to get done right away!