Monday, February 25, 2013

We are here in Los Angeles for the last two nights of our honeymoon with friends of ours...or so that is the plan thus far.   I see New England is supposed to get walloped with several more inches of snow and ice the day we are to fly home.  We could stay until Friday, but that would mean our first day of possession of Slum and Blight building would be spent on a PLANE.  I mean, how would we get in?  I also have to leave Friday for Boston and auctioning for the weekend~the March sales in New England.

Well, I will start updating this blog once we get into the building.  We have been bantering around ideas for the last several weeks on what exactly to do with the space and we are still unsure.  There are so many possibilities that it makes my head spin.


No comments: